Sunday, June 10, 2012

Welcome to The Little Reapers






Welcome to The Little Reapers!

For quite some time now, I debated back and forth about whether or not I wanted to create a site dedicated to all things Angelfire. I am such a huge fan that I had no other choice but to present to all of you - The Little Reapers.

Tomorrow begins the official launch of TLR. Each week, I will be featuring a fan of the series where they will be sharing with all of us why they are such huge fans of Ellie, Will, Cadan, Nathaniel, Marcus, Kate, and the whole crew.

There will be lots of interesting and awesome posts coming so don't miss out! And of course, there will be giveaways as well - really awesome giveaways - so make sure you come back for those!

TLR will feature sneak peeks, exclusive reveals, teasers, and lots more as we countdown to the release of Shadows in the Silence in 2013 so make yourself at home, get acquainted with the site, become biffles with other Little Reapers, and let's talk Angelfire!


Let me know what some of your favorite things about the series are in the comments below! I would love to hear what it is that you absolutely adore about the books! And if you haven't seen the cover, check out this post and then let me know what you think of the title and the cover! What do you think is going to go down in  Shadows!? How do you think the trilogy is going to conclude? Omg, I'm getting excited! Let me know all your theories and assumptions in the comments below! And don't forget, come back tomorrow as TLR kicks off its launch!

Until next time,


P.S. Please give a round of applause to the amazing, talented, and super wonderful Katie from [ KD designs ] for designing TLR and giving it the look that it has. If you're feeling the look, please give her a warm thank you for  all the hard work that she put into the site. I appreciate it more than anything! Thanks so much, Katie!

2 comments:

  1. Umm.. that Doctor Who gif is DELISH!! I <3 David Tennant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats sooo awesome!

    Angelfire finally has a Fansite, yaaaaay รต/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you oh so very much for your comment. :)