CAM has stated various times that there is no love triangle in the Angelfire series. But even with that said, you can't help but root for Will and/or Cadan. So, in the battle for Ellie's heart, who do you see her ending up with? Will or Cadan? Who do you want her to end up with? Today, Teresa takes a stand on the guy she's rooting for for Ellie.
Teresa is a 22-year-old who just finished up her Master’s in accounting. One of her main joys in life is devouring a book in one sitting. She is of the belief that reading a good book is 10 times better than watching anything on TV, with perhaps the exception of True Blood. Her favorite book is Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. When she isn’t reading or studying for the CPA Exam, she is most likely playing golf. She enjoys listening to music, particularly bands like Marianas Trench and All Time Low. She has a crazy love of dogs and cannot remember a time in her life without one. Tootsie rolls are her obsession and her favorite color is green.Find Teresa Online: Twitter | Goodreads | Blog
Why I Am Team Will and You Should Be Too!
Miss Moulton has a knack for creating wonderful male characters. Both Will and Cadan are truly wonderful and choosing between the two seems to be an impossible task. Ellie is a very lucky girl to have both of these guys in her life. She has succeeded in making fangirls everywhere jealous. However, with all of that said, for me the choice is pretty easy. I am 100% Team Will and you should be too! Honestly, there are not many fictional characters I would pick over Will.
Will is one of the best male leads in Young Adult Literature. He is strong, sweet, sexy, protective, intelligent, and just simply amazing. Will is swoonworthy, especially in the way he adores Ellie. Ellie and Will are simply made for each other and here are the reasons why:
- While most male leads are overprotective, this is not the case for Will. While Will is ready to give his life for Ellie, he also knows that she is strong and capable of taking care of herself. He never hinders her, but simply helps her in whatever she chooses to do. They make a team, that I am convinced can take on anything.
- Will has loved Ellie for the majority of his existence. There has never been anybody for him besides Ellie and I am convinced there will never be anyone besides Ellie. That kind of devotion is hard not to love and I can completely understand why Ellie fell so hard for him.
- On a more superficial note, he has brilliantly bright green eyes, and well I am kind of a sucker for green eyes.
- He is a badass fighter. Ellie on numerous occasions refers to him as "Batman" or a "ninja". The contrast between his sweet side and his "ninja" side makes him very intriguing.
- He is mysterious and what girl doesn't love a little mystery?
- He has a great bad boy persona, but he is a bad boy that it is okay to fall for.
- He is willing to do practically anything for Ellie. He even sits through all her movie nights and her parties. He will do anything in order to keep her happy and smiling. She is his first priority. Every girl deserves to be someone's first priority.
- Last, but not least, Will says things like this:
See how easy it is to fall in love with Will? Ellie and Will are meant to be. Will has succeeded in raising the standards of men everywhere. Cadan is a nice guy, but he is simply no Will!