Thursday, July 5, 2012

TLR Fan Feature (19): Theories About Shadows in the Silence


Today's post is all about Shadows in the Silence, the final book to the Angelfire series. Gianna shares with us what she thinks of the cover and the title. Also, she will be sharing with us her theory as to what will be going down in the conclusion to the amazing Angelfire series.

About Gianna:

-Many of you know me as Gianna around the blogosphere, but that's actually not my real name.
Odd, right? I have a name much much similar to Gianna, but I figured to change it around just for fun. So yes, Gianna is an alias. And now, that you're wondering, my real name is actually Gianne (gee-yan).
-I seriously love books. Well, currently, the YA genre. I'm a lover of fantasy and all its sub-genres. (YA high fantasy? SIGN ME UP!) I also adore mythology of any kinds.
-I love cats so much that I blog about it. Well, I do blog about cats on Tumblr but that's not entirely what my Tumblr is about.
-Anime is my druuug. I'm addicted to anime, and I don't think I can stop it! If you like anime too, we'll be instantly good friends. (Not that we wouldn't be good friends if you didn't like anime.) If you WANT to get started in anime, ask me for some recommendations! I love giving anime recs to people.
-I'm a Twitter freak.
-I'm actually super shy in real life, but once I start talking, I don't stop!
-I'm a teenager. (LE GASP!)
-I LOVE making new friends, especially on Twitter and IRL (in real life).
-I'm currently aspiring to be an author. I'm in the middle of writing something for the YA genre.
-I really like playing Pokemon.
-I'm a Virgo, guys! :) (My birthday is in September.)
-I'm Asian. *-*

Um, well, I've run out of things to say. ._.
Find Gianna Online: Blog | Goodreads | Twitter


On June 5, 2012, Moulton revealed the awesomeness which is the cover and TITLE for book three of the Angelfire series! DOUBLE EEEP!

I present to you this epic cover and its title! Honestly, I feel like it has more of this Amazonian battle princess in the vast wild, but it still looks awesome nonetheless.


So, I'm here today to just make my guesses about what will happen in the final conclusion to this amazing series!
  •  Shit is going to go DOWWWNNN!
Final book equals epic conclusion of course! There's going to be more at stake than ever, and I'm pretty sure Ellie will be kicking butt and making some major emotionally, mentally, and/or physically challenging decisions in this book.
  • Bring me the sexy times!
Angelfire was pure cuteness, Wings of the Wicked definitely had some steamy moments, so naturally, Shadows in the Silence will have even more sexy times! If not, I can settle for just cute Will x Ellie time. <3
  • "Someone gonna diiiie!"
Horrible use of grammar, right there, I know, but it's true! Moulton, just to crush her readers' hearts until it turns into dust, will kill off a major character. I just know it. I'm mentally preparing myself for the heartaches and sorrow that's bound to come with this book.

And, well, yeah! That's pretty much all of my guesses for Shadows. I seriously cannot wait for this book to come out, but of course, it's going to be released in 2013. </3 I still have a lot of waiting to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you oh so very much for your comment. :)